WHAT TO EXPECT AT AN AUDITION
Come to an audition prepared to have fun!
- Bring a complete list of conflicts from the date of the audition to the date of the last performance to share with the director.
- Be prepared to fill out an audition form, including your contact information, theatre experience, and the part(s) you are interested in.
- During the audition, actors will read outtakes from the script in scenes with other actors. You'll be given a few minutes to run through the scene together before performing it together for the director. You may read several scenes and for multiple parts.
- After the audition, you can expect a call from the director within 3 days, letting you know if you were cast and what the next steps are.
- If you were not cast, you can still be part of the show. We're always looking for volunteers to help with the production: set building, lights, sound, backstage, and more.